9.2 Student Center: Financial Aid Services
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for using Financial Aid services in the Student Center in ctcLink. Students can view and update Financial Aid information in the Student Center.
Students can view and update Financial Aid information in the Student Center.
Navigation: Gateway > Student Services Center > Finances
- The Finances page displays.
- Select the View Financial Aid link.
- The Financial Aid search page displays.
- Select the Aid Year to view.
- The Financial Aid Award Summary page displays.
- Review the information in the Term Award Detail section.
- Select the Accept/Decline awards button from the summary page or from the main Student Center page.
- The Award Package page displays.
- Review the information.
- If there is pending offers, select the Accept or Decline box for each Award offered.
- Loan amounts can be adjusted by selecting the Accept box and adjusting the amount in the Accepted column.
- Select Submit to send your information to the Financial Aid Office.
- The process to review financial aid services is now complete.
- End of procedure.