9.2 Enter Fee Entries
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for entering fees to create miscellaneous fee entries for EFT Requests on an ad hoc basis in ctcLink.
Audience: Finance staff.
You must have at least one of these local college managed security roles:
- ZZ Treasury Maintenance
If you need assistance with the above security roles, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access.
Enter Fee Entries
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Cash Management > Fees and Transfers > Enter Fees
- On the Enter Fees search page, select the Add a New Value tab.
- Enter Business Unit.
- Enter or select "R" in Source Code for EFT Fees.
- Enter or select Treasury source Code.
- Select Add. The Enter Fees page will display.
- Use the Enter Fees page to create fees for EFT.
- Enter or select Bank Code.
- Enter or select Account.
- Enter or select Fee Code.
- Enter or select Fee Amount.
- Enter the actual Transaction Date of the fee entry. The system automatically populates this field with the system date.
- Enter Payment Date.
- Select Settlement Instructions for processing the fee entry payment.
- Select an Accounting Template to record this Fee Entry as an expense. It will default from Fee Code.
- Select the Pay Fee check box.
- Select Save.
- Process complete.