9.2 Enter Fee Entries
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for entering fees to create miscellaneous fee entries for EFT Requests on an ad hoc basis in ctcLink.
Audience: Finance staff.
You must have at least one of these local college managed security roles:
- ZZ Treasury Maintenance
If you need assistance with the above security roles, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access.
Enter Fee Entries
Navigation: Cash Management > Fees and Transfers > Enter Fees
- On the Enter Fees search page, select the Add a New Value tab.
- Enter Business Unit.
- Enter or select "R" in Source Code for EFT Fees.
- Enter or select Treasury source Code.
- Select Add. The Enter Fees page will display.
- Use the Enter Fees page to create fees for EFT.
- Enter or select Bank Code.
- Enter or select Account.
- Enter or select Fee Code.
- Enter or select Fee Amount.
- Enter the actual Transaction Date of the fee entry. The system automatically populates this field with the system date.
- Enter Payment Date.
- Select Settlement Instructions for processing the fee entry payment.
- Select an Accounting Template to record this Fee Entry as an expense. It will default from Fee Code.
- Select the Pay Fee check box.
- Select Save.
- Process complete.
The video below demonstrates the process actions described in the steps listed above. There is no audio included with this video. Select the play button to start the video.
RECORDING COMING SOON!
Video Tutorial Via Panopto
View the external link to Enter Fee Entries. This link will open in a new tab/window.