9.2 Review Bank Statements
Purpose: Use this document as a reference to inquire on statement information for a bank account and run the Account Register report in ctcLink.
Audience: Settlement Manager, GL Accountant
You must have at least one of these local college managed security roles:
- ZD Treasury Inquiry
- ZZ Treasury Bank Processing
If you need assistance with the above security roles, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access.
Use this report to see all transactions in an electronic bank statement. You can also review parsed addenda from this page.
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Banking > Bank Statements > Review Bank Statements
- On the Review Bank Statements page, enter or look up Bank ID.
- Enter or look up Account #.
- Enter or look up Statement ID OR enter From Date and To Date.
- Select Search. The transactions meeting the above criteria will display.
- Use the Status column on the Transaction Information tab to check the Status of statement transaction.
- Select the Addenda Information tab to check the Addenda details.
- Select Run Report. A message will display indicating that the Bank Statement Register is being generated.
Note: The Account Register report displays all transactions in an electronic bank statement.
- The message indicates that the report can be viewed from the Report Manager.
- Select OK. The message will close.
- On the Review Bank Statements page, select the Report Manager link next to the Run Report button. The Report Manger will display.
- On the Report Manager page, select the Report (FSX3000 FSX3000.pdf) link. The Report page will display.
- On the Report page, select the Name (FSX3000.pdf) link from the File List section to open the Bank Statement Register report.
- Process complete.