9.2 Payment Plan Enrollment
Purpose: Use this document to reference how to enroll in a Payment Plan through the Financial Account tile on the ctcLink Student Homepage.
Audience: Students; Student Services staff.
Payment Plan Enrollment
Navigation: Student Homepage
- Select the Financial Account tile.
- The Account Balance page displays.
- Select the Account Services button on the left menu to expand and show the Enroll in Payment Plan options:
- Nelnet Payment Plan
- Enroll in Payment Plan
- The Select Payment Plan options will become available.
- If eligible to enroll in a payment plan, please select the appropriate plan and enroll.
Note - Payment Plan must already be setup and self-service configured.
Payment Plan Walk Through (not Nelnet)
- After selecting Enroll in Payment Plan, the 1. Select Payment Plan page displays and is the first of four plan enrollment steps.
- Select the applicable plan and then select Next.
- The 2. Review Installments page displays.
- After confirming the Installment Schedule, Administrative Fee, term, and dates - continue by selecting the Next button.
- The 3. Agreement page displays below.
- Confirm that you understand the agreement by selecting the 'Yes, I have read the agreement' check box.
- Select the Enroll button.
- The 4. Result page displays.
- The page shows that the you are now enrolled in the payment plan.
- Process complete.
You are not currently eligible to enroll in any payment plans. It what is show me when I try enroll
We recommend that you contact your institution, specifically your Business Office, to further assist you with enrolling in a Payment Plan.