9.2 Salary Base Calculation Report
Purpose: Run the salary base calculation report in ctcLink.
Audience: Benefits Administrator.
PREREQUISITES: Employees must have Job Data and information accessible from FWL. LTD and Optional LTD should be populated for some employees who also exist in FWL.
Salary Base Calculation Report
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Benefits > CTC Custom > PTF LTD Report
- The PTF LTD Salary Base Calc. run control search page displays.
- Select the Add a New Value tab and enter a new Run Control ID if this is the first time ever running this report.
- Otherwise, enter the existing Run Control ID.
- Select the Add or Search button.
- The PTF LTD Salary Base Calculation Report page displays.
- Enter the Company.
- Enter the As Of Date.
- Select one of the following the Radio buttons (Only one can be run at a time.):
- All Active PTF
- Active PTF with Opt LTD
- EMPL ID(s)
- Select the Run button.
- The Process Scheduler Request page displays.
- Select the OK button.
- The PTF LTD Report page displays. Notice the Process Instance number.
- Select the Process Monitor link.
- The Process List tab displays.
- Select the Refresh button until the Run Status is 'Success' and Distribution Status is 'Posted'.
- Select the Details link.
- The Process Detail page displays.
- Select the View Log/Trace link.
- The View Log/Trace page displays.
- Select the first .log file.
- The Log File page displays in a new window.
- The log file mentions the report is generated in the Report Manager.
- Close the pop-up window. The View Log/Trace page is redisplayed.
- Select the Return button to close the page.
- Select the OK button on the Process Detail page to it.
- The Process List tab is now displayed from the Process Monitor page.
- Select the Go Back to PTF LTD Salary Base Calc at the bottom of the Process Monitor page.
- The PTF LTD Report page displays.
- Select the Report Manager link.
- The Report Manager page displays.
- Select the Administration tab.
- Select the ****.pdf file.
- Run the PTF LTD Report for additional employee types and validate data in report until all three radio buttons have been run once.
- The process to run the salary base calculation reports is now complete.
- End of procedure.