9.2 Running Service Years Query
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for viewing the query AP_EES_WITH_YRS_SRVS_ALL_USE in ctcLink.
Audience: Benefits Administrator.
NOTE: If you do not have the menu option Query Viewer, you have not been granted the security to run queries.
Run the Service Years Query
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Reporting Tools > Query > Query Viewer
- The Query Viewer page displays.
- Navigate to Query Viewer.
- Search for AP_EES_WITH_YRS_SRVS_ALL_USE, which is a public query.
- Using the % allows you to search using a "wildcard" - for instance, %YRS will allow you to search for all queries with YRS in the name.
- Select HTML (under Run to HTML) to initiate the query.
- Use the lookup (magnifying glass) to select the school code.
- Select View Results.
The following fields will display in the query for every active employee's Primary job in Job Data:
- Co (Company)
- First Name
- Empl Record
- Emple Class
- Dept ID
- Dept Name
- Job Title
- Start Date
- Yrs Srv
- Company Dt
Yrs Srv is a calculation based off the EMPLOYMENT-EE "Company Seniority Date" which then calculates years until the current run date that someone has been in the company.
It will not display Secondary jobs from Job Data.
- The process to run a service years query is now complete.
- End of procedure.