9.2 Viewing a Benefit Program Table
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for viewing the Benefit Program Table in ctcLink.
Audience: Benefits Administrators.
View a Benefit Program Table
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Set Up HCM > Product Related > Base Benefits > Program Structure > Benefit Program Table
- The Benefit Program Table search page displays.
- On the Find an Existing Value tab, select Search to bring up all effective dated rows for all programs (SB0, SB1, SB2, SBA).
- Select Benefit Program link desired.
Depending on the which program and effective date you choose, there is different configuration in the program.
No Benefits Administrator should go into the Set Up HCM menu to perform configuration changes, this QRG is provided for informational purposes only and not as a functional guide.
- The Benefits Program Table page displays.
- Benefit Program basic attributes.
- Plan Type and Option where every Benefit Plan and Coverage Code valid for this Program is stored, also maps the Payroll Deduction to the Plan/Code combination, this is also where the Dependent Rules ID is mapped (CTC01 in the screenshot below).
- Cost where the Rate Table is joined with the Benefit Plan for this specific Program (see Viewing a Benefit Rate Table QRG for more details).
Depending on the effective date of the table, certain Plans or Coverage Codes could be added or fall of as the HCA or other vendors make options available or unavailable to the college system.
The top most effective dated row is always the most accurate.
Benefit Program Tab
Plan Type and Option Tab
- The process to view a benefit program table is now complete.
- End of procedure.