9.2 Viewing Plan Attributes
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for viewing plan attributes in ctcLink.
Audience: Benefits Administrators.
Depending on which plan type you choose there is a different set of options within the plan.
No Benefits Administrator should go into the Set Up HCM menu to perform configuration changes, so this QRG is provided for informational purposes only and not as a functional guide.
Viewing Plan Attributes
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Set Up HCM > Product Related > Base Benefits > Plan Attributes
- From the Plan Attributes menu, select the type of plan you wish to review (retirement, health, etc.).
Plan Table Information for Benefits Administered by Pay1
- Pay1 is the system of record for:
- Tobacco Surcharge (Simple Benefits)
- and Life (a payroll deduction for MetLife as of 1/1/17)
- None of these Plan Tables contain much configuration.
Plan Table Information for Benefits Administered by PeopleSoft
- PeopleSoft is the system of record for:
- Spending (HSA, DCA, FSA)
- Disability benefits
- More configuration exists for these Plans.
- All Disability Plans are attached to either Formula LTD01 (Optional) or LTD00 (Basic) and all Salary Replacements are at 60%.
- The table for Spending is called “FSA Benefits Table” and the configuration for FSA, Dependent Care Assistance, and H S A, are all unique to those programs. The HSA example is provided below.
- Savings (457, 403(b)) plans have simple configuration as there is no employer match or rollover.
- Retirement Plans all have an employer match hard coded in except for the XXX_W values as they are there as a placeholder until the employee has decided on a plan. They only use special accumulators: RT1 (PERS 1), TIA (all TIAA-CREF plans), or RT2 (every other plan/DRS).
- The process to view plan attributes is now complete
- End of procedure.