9.2 Viewing Your Profile Information (Fluid)
Purpose: Use this document to view your profile information in ctcLink.
You must have at least one of these local college managed security roles:
- Internal Applicant Fluid
- ZZ HCM Manager
- ZZ PeopleSoft User
If you need assistance with the above security roles, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access.
Use the Job Search page from the Careers page to begin all job search activities. Your applicant information includes the name and contact information from your human resources record. You can review this information for accuracy.
View Profile Information in Self Service
Navigation: Home Page > Careers Tile
- The Careers page displays.
- Select the My Contact Information link.
- The My Contact Information page displays.
- Use My Contact Information page to review your name and contact information.
- All information on this page is read only, except for the Contact Method field.
- If updates to other information on this page, submit a request to HR.
- Select the < Careers link in the top left corner to return to Careers page.
- The process to view your profile information is now complete.
- End of procedure.