9.2 View My Classes
Purpose: Use this document to reference how to view classes in fluid, using the Manage Classes section of the Student Homepage.
Audience: Students; Student Services staff
View My Classes
Navigation: Student Homepage > Manage Classes > View My Classes
- If multiple enrollment terms/colleges exist for the student, the Select a Value page displays; otherwise, please skip to Step 3.
- Select a Term/College.
- The View My Classes page is displayed and defaulted to "By Class" tab.
- Select a particular Class hyperlink to view details regarding class information.
- The Class Information window displays.
- Select the [X] button to return to View My Classes page and close the Class Information window.
- The Class Information window disappears.
- If applicable, select the Show Waitlisted Classes box to display waitlisted classes.
- If applicable, select the Show Dropped Classes box to display dropped classes.
- Select the By Date tab.
- The By Date tab displays. Classes are displayed by meeting date.
- If applicable, select the Change button to display the Select a Value window.
- The Select a Value window displays.
- Select a different Term/College to view.
- The Select a Value window disappears.
- The View My Classes page is displayed and defaulted to "By Class" tab for the Term/College you selected.
- Select Printable Page to print your schedule.
- Process complete.