9.2 Update Classes (Fluid)
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for how to update classes in ctcLink Fluid, using the Manage Classes section of the Student Homepage.
Audience: Students; Student Services staff.
Navigation: Student Homepage
- Select the Manage Classes tile.
- The Manage Classes menu is displayed on the left.
- Select the Update Classes link on the left menu.
- If the student is enrolled in more than one term or college eligible for dropping, a college/term selector will appear.
- Available College and Term information displays.
- Select the applicable data for the update (if applicable).
- The Update Classes page displays.
- Select the class to be updated from the list available.
- Not all classes are available to update, only courses that allow instructor edit or student change of grading basis/credits will be shown.
- The Class Preferences page displays.
- Identify the class preference from the appropriate drop-down.
- Select the Accept button.
- The Review and Submit page displays.
- Verify changes and select the Submit button.
- A submit confirmation box displays.
- Select the Yes option.
- A submission confirmation or errors page will display.
- Process complete.