9.2 View Unofficial Transcript (Fluid)
Purpose: Use this document as a reference to view your unofficial transcript(s) by using the ctcLink Fluid Student Academic Records tile located on the ctcLink Student Homepage.
View Unofficial Transcript
Navigation: ctcLink Student Homepage
- Select the Academic Records tile.
To view reports, your device will need to allow popups and have a PDF viewer.
- The Academic Records links display in the left menu.
- Select View Unofficial Transcript.
- If you are active in more than one college, a list of colleges will appear.
- If you are active in only one college, the Unofficial Transcript Request Page will appear.
- The college selection page displays.
- Select the appropriate college for the transcript request.
- The View Report page displays.
- Access the Report Type drop-down list by pressing on the down arrow and select Unofficial Transcript.
- Select Submit in upper-right corner of the page.
- The unofficial transcript displays in a new window. Review it.
- Close the new window.
If you are active at more than one college, you can select the Change button in the top-left corner and repeat steps 6 - 10 for another college.
- Select the View All Requested Reports tab.
- To view a previously requested report, select the report's checkbox.
- Select View Report.
- The report displays in a new window with the previously requested Unofficial Transcript. Please note that a previously requested transcript may not have the most current data. It is valid as of the requested date shown.
- To delete a previously requested report, select the report's checkbox.
- Select the Delete button to the right of the View Report button. The deleted transcript report will no longer show on the Previous Requests list.
- Process complete.