View Unofficial Transcript
Purpose: Use this document as a reference to view your unofficial transcript(s) through the Academic Records tile on the ctcLink Student Homepage.
Navigation: ctcLink Student Homepage
- Select the Academic Records tile.
- The Academic Records links display in the left menu.
- Select View Unofficial Transcript
- The college selection page displays.
- Select the appropriate college for the transcript request.
- A list of colleges will appear if you are active in more than one college.
- If you are active in only one college, the Unofficial Transcript Request Page will appear.
- The View Report page displays.
- Report Type: Activate the drop-down list and choose Unofficial Transcript.
- Select Submit in the upper-right corner of the page. To view the PDF, you must allow browser pop-ups.
- The unofficial transcript is displayed in a new window.
- Close the new window.
- If you are active at more than one college, you can select the Change button in the top-left corner and repeat steps 6 - 10 for another college.
- Select the View All Requested Reports tab.
- To view a previously requested report, select the report's checkbox.
- Select View Report.
- The report displays in a new window with the previously requested Unofficial Transcript. Please note that a previously requested transcript may not have the most current data. It is valid as of the requested date shown.
- To delete a previously requested report, select the report's checkbox.
- Select the Delete button to the right of the View Report button. The deleted transcript report will no longer show on the Previous Requests list.
The video below demonstrates the process actions described in the steps listed above. There is no audio included with this video. Select the play button to start the video.
View the external link to View Unofficial Transcript - No Audio. This link will open in a new tab/window.
Please contact your college if you require immediate assistance with ctcLink. Check out the contact information and highlights for each community and technical college.