9.2 View/Consent 1098 - T
Purpose: Use this document to reference how to view and consent for 1098-T through the Financial Account tile on the ctcLink Student Homepage.
Audience: Students; Student Services staff.
View/Consent 1098 - T
Please get in touch with your college if you require immediate assistance with ctcLink.
Federal law requires institutions to send Form 1098-T to tuition-paying students by January 31st.
Navigation: Student Homepage
- Select the Financial Account tile.
- The Account Balance page displays.
- Select the Account Services button on the left menu to expand and show the View 1098-T option.
- Select the View 1098-T sub-menu.
- Available 1098-T's display.
- A button allowing you to consent to view your 1098-T online becomes available if you have not viewed your 1098-T already.
- Select the Grant Consent button.
- The 1098-T Consent Agreement displays.
- Select the 'Yes, I have read the agreement' checkbox.
- Select the Submit button.
- Process complete.