9.2 Withdraw a Hire Request
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for how to withdraw a hire request in ctcLink.
Audience: HR Recruiter
Withdrawing a Hire Request
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Recruiting > Search Job Openings
- The Search Job Openings page displays.
- From the Search Criteria section, enter the position number in the Job Opening ID field.
- Select the Search button.
- The Search Results display.
- Select Job Opening link from search results.
- Select the Other Actions link for the desired applicant (scroll to far right side of screen).
- Select Recruiting Actions and Edit Disposition from the sub-menus.
- The Edit Disposition pagelet displays.
- Select Withdrawn from the New Disposition drop-down menu.
- Select Withdrawn from the Status Reason drop-down menu.
- Select the Save button.
- The Manage Job Opening page displays.
- The Disposition is updated.
- The process to withdraw a hire request is now complete.
- End of procedure.