9.2 Running Time and Labor Queries
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for viewing Time and Labor queries in ctcLink.
Audience: Time and Labor Administrators.
You must have at least one of these local college managed security roles:
If you need assistance with the above security roles, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access.
Navigation: Menu > Reporting Tools > Query > Query Viewer
- The Query Viewer search page displays.
- In the Search By drop-down menu, select Folder Name.
- In the box following “begins with” enter Time and Labor.
- Select the Search button.
- The Search Results display. Select HTML link under Run to HTML to initiate the query.
- The Query displays in a new window.
- Enter prompted values.
- Select the View Results button.
Note: if a query does not show up it could be Private and therefore specific to certain users, ctcLink report builders will only build and release Public queries.
Note: if a query returns results for one user but not for another while using the same prompted values, then there is a difference in security and the effected user will need to submit a service desk ticket.
- The results display, view results or download results as needed.
- Close the query window and return to search results to select another report if applicable.
End of procedure.
The video below demonstrates the process actions described in steps listed above. There is no audio included with this video. Select the play button to start the video.
Video Tutorial via Panopto
View the link to _______________. This link will open in a new tab/window.