9.2 MSS Manager Search Options (Fluid)
Purpose: Use the Manager Search Options page to set up preferences and display options for viewing employees in ctcLink.
Audience: Time and Labor Managers.
Manager Self Service Manager Search Options
Navigation: Manager Self Service (homepage) > CTC Team Tile (tile) > Manager Search Options
- The Team Time page displays.
- Select the Manager Search options heading on the sidebar.
- Various criteria can be altered here to suit the manager, as these are personalized options for “Get Employees” enabled screens.
Loading Matching Employees
- Results can auto-populate without selecting a button to return results.
Default Criteria Presentation
- The selection criteria box can start out either expanded or collapsed. It comes default expanded.
Employee Selection Criteria
- For every value with an enabled drop down, customizations to the view can be made
- Do not remove Empl ID or Empl Record, as these values are generally considered very important to the display.
Data Loading in Time Management.
- Changing these values is not recommended.
- Once all changes desired have been entered, select the Save button.
- The process to set up manager search options is now complete.
- End of procedure.