9.2 Approve Payable Time
Purpose: Use this document to approve payable time in Manager Self Service.
Audience: Payroll Administrators/Managers.
You must have at least one of these local college managed security roles:
- ZZ HCM Manager
If you need assistance with the above security roles, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access.
Use the Approve Payable Time page to refine your search for employees by including groups, employee IDs, a certain date range, or many other criteria.
You can also simply return all the employees for whom you have approval authority and have payable time that needs approval.
NOTE: If you are not able to find an expected employee, it most likely means the employee does not have any time needing approval.
Navigation: Manager Self Service > Time Management > Approve Time and Exceptions > Payable Time
- The Approve Payable Time search page displays.
- Enter the applicable Employee Selection Criteria.
- Select Get Employees button.
- Search results display.
- In the Change Time in View section, enter the Start Date and End Date.
- Select the Last Name link.
- Last name links open Approve Payable time.
- Select the checkbox (located under the Select heading, left side of screen).
- Select the Approve button.
- A message displays to confirm your selection - Select the Yes button.
- Another message displays confirming the selection.
- Select the OK button.
End of procedure.
The video below demonstrates the process actions described in steps listed above. There is no audio included with this video. Select the play button to start the video.
Video Tutorial via Panopto
View the link to Approve Payable Time. This link will open in a new tab/window.