9.2 Managing T & L Timesheet Permissions
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for managing timesheet access for employees/managers in ctcLink.
Audience: Time and Labor Admin, ERP.
Managing T & L Timesheet Permissions
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Set Up HCM > Security > Time and Labor Security > TL Permission List Security
- The TL Permission List Security search page displays.
- Enter the Row Security Permission List value (CTC_PT_WAXXX_ALL). Use Company code in place of the XXX). This is for employees/managers.
- Select the Search button.
- The TL Permission List Security page displays.
- In field Days Grace Allowed enter a number (usually from 1 to 3) which represents the number of days after the pay period the population is allowed to complete entry and approval in the timesheet. There is no effective date on this screen so the change will be instantaneous to the access for employees.
- NOTE: Do not perform any other action on this screen without notifying ERP first. Changes to this screen need to be backed by proper setup and notification and can have deep system impacts. Days Grace Allowed is already a known and supportable field.
- If you leave the Days Grace Allowed field cleared or enter a 0, users can enter or edit time in any previous period.
- Select Save.
- The process is now complete.