9.2 View Unprocessed Payable Time
Purpose: Use this document to view unprocessed payable time for employees in ctcLink.
Audience: Time and Labor Administrators.
View Unprocessed Payable Time
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Time and Labor > View Time > Unprocessed Payable Time
- The Unprocessed Payable Time search page displays.
- In Employee ID field, enter valid value or use lookup tool (magnifying glass).
- If no value is entered in the lookups then all applicable employees will be returned.
- Select Get Employees.
- The system limits the retrieval to one month at the time as a general performance measure in case of large data volumes. To retrieve earlier entries modify dates in Filtering Options.
- If there is no Unprocessed Payable Time, no results will return.
- Start Date and End Date can only retrieve 1 month at a time.
- Payroll System will always be Payroll for North America.
- The Search Results display.
- Selecting the Last Name link will reveal Payable Time Details.
Approval Status (Needs Approval, Pushed Back, Approved), and Payroll Status (Sent, Rejected) are displayed when relevant.
- Taken by Payroll is not used in ctcLink as that only applies to Global Payroll.
- The Payable Time Details page displays.
- Review and select Return to Select Employee link to select another employee if applicable.
- The process to view unprocessed payable time is now complete.
- End of procedure.