9.2 Viewing Time Reporter Status
Purpose: Use the Time Reporter Status page to view the time reporter status and earliest change date for an individual time reporter or a group of time reporters in ctcLink.
Audience: Time and Labor Administrators.
You must have at least one of these local college managed security roles:
- ZD TL Admin View Time
If you need assistance with the above security roles, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access.
View Time Reporter Status
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Time and Labor > View Time > Time Reporter Status
- The Time Reporter Status search page displays.
- Enter the Employee ID or select the lookup icon to select value.
- Select the Get Employees button.
- The Time Reporters section populates with results.
- Notice that the page displays the time reporter status and earliest change date.
- The process to view the time reporter status is now complete.
- End of procedure.