9.2 Update TA Status and ECD
Purpose: To update the Time Administration status and Earliest Change Date in ctcLink.
Audience: Time and Labor Administrator.
You must have at least one of these local college managed security roles:
- ZZ TL Process Time
If you need assistance with the above security roles, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access.
Update TA Status and ECD
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Time and Labor > Process Time > Update TA Status and ECD
- The Update TA Status and ECD search page displays.
- On the search page, enter the desired information into the Employee ID field.
- Select the Get Employees button.
- There may be multiple Employee Records for the same EMPL ID.
- From the search results, locate the desired EMPL ID/EMPL RCD combination in the Time Reporters section.
- The Earliest Change Date (ECD) and TA Status are used by the Time Administration process to determine if an employee is up for processing or not.
- The ECD determines the date from which to process; select an ECD of the 1st or the 16th of a specific month.
- The TA Status determines if the employee is:
- Up for Processing
- Not Up for Processing
- In Process
- Select the TA Status for the employee.
- Select the Save button.
- The process to Update the TA status and the ECD are now complete.
- End of procedure.