Enrolling in a Compensatory Time Plan
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for enrolling time reporters in ctcLink.
Audience: Time and Labor Administrator or HR Specialist.
You must have at least one of these local college managed security roles:
- ZC Admin Enroll Time Reporters
If you need assistance with the above security roles, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access.
Navigation: Menu > Time and Labor > Enroll Time Reporters > Comp Plan Enrollment
- Enter the EMPL ID.
- Select the Search button.
- Select the appropriate EMPL RCD from the Search Results if employee has more than one job.
- The Compensatory Plan Enrollment page displays. Notice that the Effective Date defaults to the current date. Change if necessary.
- Select the Compensatory Time Off Plan lookup icon and select the appropriate option.
- Status defaults to Active; change if needed.
- If applicable, select the [+] Add a Row button to add additional plans.
- Select the Save button.
End of procedure.
The video below demonstrates the process actions described in steps listed above. There is no audio included with this video. Select the play button to start the video.
Video Tutorial via Panopto
View the external link to Enrolling in a Compensatory Time Plan. This link will open in a new tab/window.