9.2 Enroll by Planner to Shopping Cart
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for how to enroll by student planner to the shopping cart through the Manage Classes tile on the ctcLink Student Homepage.
Audience: Students; Student Services staff.
Enroll by Planner to Shopping Cart
Navigation: Student Homepage
- Select the Manage Classes tile.
- The Manage Classes menu displays on the left.
- Select the Planner link on the left menu to display the Planner page or a college/career selection list.
- If more than one college or term is available, select a value for the college and term of enrollment, displaying the Planner page.
- Select a Planner Term or select the Unassigned Courses row from the planner list.
- Courses previously added to the Planner display.
- Select a Course from the Unassigned Courses list.
- Select the View Classes button.
- If one term is available the available class sections will display or a term list will display.
- Select the hyperlink from the Class row to view class details.
- The Class Information page displays.
- Select the [X] on the top right to close the Class Information page.
- The Course Information list displays with class sections.
- To enroll in a section, select the right arrow > at the end of the row for that class section.
- The Class Search and Enroll guide displays in Step 1 of 4: Review Class Selection.
- Select the Next link at the top right of the page.
- Step 2 of 4: Review Class Preferences page displays.
- Input Wait List preference or Permission Number (if applicable) and select the Accept button.
- Step 3 of 4: Enroll or Add to Cart page displays.
- Students have the ability to add the class to their Shopping Cart and search for additional classes prior to enrollment or to process the enrollment for the individual course.
- Select Add to Shopping Cart or Enroll, then select the Next link.
- Step 4 of 4: Review and Submit page displays.
- Select the Submit button.
- A Submit confirmation displays.
- Select Yes to confirm submission.
- A message bar at the top of the page appears to confirm the course has been added or errors will display. Typical errors may be not meeting an enrollment requirement, a time conflict, full class, etc.
- The updated Confirmation page displays.
When you're ready to enroll in the classes that you've added to your Shopping Cart, please refer to the Enroll from Shopping Cart (Fluid) QRG.
- Process complete.
Please get in touch with your college if you require immediate assistance with ctcLink. Check out the contact information and highlights for each community and technical college.