9.2 View What-If Report - Student
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for how to view What-If Student Report through the Academic Progress tile on the ctcLink Student Homepage.
Audience: Students; Student Services staff.
PREREQUISITES: An academic advisement report must be configured for the student to run a What-If report for a particular program/plan.
View What-If Report
Navigation: Student Homepage
- Select the Academic Progress tile.
- The Academic Progress Summary page and list of categories is displayed on the left-hand side.
- Select the View What-If Report category.
- The What-If Report Selection page displays.
- Select the Create New Report button.
- The What-If Report Scenario page displays.
- Enter the desired information into:
- Catalog Year
- Academic Program
- Area of Study
- Concentration: If your college offers Sub-Plans, this is where the appropriate Sub-Plans will be entered (will default to n/a).
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and select the Submit Request link.
- The My Academic Requirements page displays.
- Select the View Report as PDF button.
- The PDF will be in the downloads section of your browser, or will pop-up in a new tab, or will pop-up as a file to open, depending on your configuration.
- Review the report.
- Process complete.
Please get in touch with your college if you require immediate assistance with ctcLink. Check out the contact information and highlights for each community and technical college.
Is it possible to generate a "What if" Report in batch? For example, all currently enrolled students?
Filled out the what if report nothing happened account still blocked
Hello Tiffany, I appreciate your comment and apologize for any inconvenience caused. Possibly, your web browser is blocking the What-If Report, accessing your browser's settings, and selecting Privacy and Security to allow Pop-ups to display for the PDF to generate. ~Tanjagay Martin | CS Core Trainer