9.2 Making Record Only Adjustment in Time and Labor
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for making time and labor record only adjustments in ctcLink.
Audience: Time and Labor Administrators
You must have at least one of these local college managed security roles:
- ZZ TL Process Time
If you need assistance with the above security roles, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access.
Making Record Only Adjustments
Navigation: NavBar> Time and Labor > Report Time > Adjust Paid Time
- Enter the Empl ID.
- Click the Search button.
- Choose employee name to adjust
- Enter the Start Date and End Date.
- In the Payable Time Details section, enter the Date to be adjusted for time paid.
- Select the Time Reporting Code.
- Enter the amount of time in the Quantity field.
- Enter or select the Accounting Date.
- Click the Add a Row (+) button to make changes to paid time for other dates.
- Click the Save button.