Creating a Voucher From a Receipt
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for copying receipt data into a voucher in ctcLink.
Audience: Accounts Payable staff
You must have at least one of these local college managed security roles:
- ZD Accounts Payable Inquiry
- ZZ Voucher Approval
- ZZ Voucher Entry
You must also set these User Preference Definitions:
If you need assistance with the above security roles or User Preference Definitions, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access.
You can copy receipt or purchase order data into a voucher. This guide will walk you through creating a voucher from a receipt. For additional details about information required by your school, please refer to local business process policy and documentation.
Navigation: Accounts Payable > Vouchers > Add/Update > Regular Entry
- The Voucher search page displays. Select the Add a New Value tab.
- Enter Business Unit.
- Allow Voucher ID to default to "NEXT". The system assigns a unique, permanent ID later.
- Allow Voucher Style to default to "Regular Voucher".
- Enter additional selection criteria to identify your voucher.
- Select Add.
- The Invoice Information tab displays.
- Enter Invoice No.
- Enter Invoice Date.
- Expand the Copy From Source Document section.
- Select Copy From = "PO Receipt".
- Select the Go button.
- The Copy Worksheet page displays. Enter your business unit into the Receipt Unit field.
- Enter or lookup the ID of the receipt you want to copy into the Receipt Number From field.
- Select the Search button.
- The Select Receiver Lines section of the page populates.
- Select the View All link to show all Receipt Lines.
- Check the receipt lines you wish to copy into your voucher.
- Select the Copy Selected Lines button.
Utilize the Select All or Deselect All links to quickly check/uncheck all lines.
- The updated Invoice Information tab displays.
- Update or verify the Location is selected for your Business Unit.
- Review copies lines and optional to update the Pay Terms as needed.
- Select the Save button to generate the Voucher ID.
Upon saving the page, the additional tabs Summary, Related Documents, and Error Summary tabs display. Optional to add Comments or upload Attachments by selecting the links located on the right side of page.
- Process complete.
The video below demonstrates the process actions described in the steps listed above. There is no audio included with this video. Select the play button to start the video.
View the external link to Creating a Voucher from a Receipt. This link will open in a new tab/window.