9.2 Withhold Payment Inquiry
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for how to review all payments and associated vouchers made to withholding entities by supplier.
You must have at least one of these local college managed security roles:
- ZD Accounts Payable Inquiry
If you need assistance with the above security roles, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access.
Withhold Payment Inquiry
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Suppliers > 1099/Global Withholding > Review > Withhold Payment
- On the Withhold Payment page, enter or select Supplier SetID.
- Select a range of Suppliers. Enter or select From Supplier ID and To Supplier ID OR From Supplier Name and To Supplier Name.
- Select a range of payment dates. Enter or select From Date and To Date.
- Select Search. The Payment Details section will populate.
- In the Payment Details section, one row will be displayed for each payment. The information listed includes Payment Method, Payment Reference, Payment Amount and Supplier Liability Amount Paid.
- The Withholding Details section displays the Voucher ID, Withholding Details and Remittance information.
- Use the arrows to scroll through the records selected in your search.
- If you want to search a different set of criteria, it is best to reset all of your search criteria and reenter it by using the Reset Criteria button in the Search section.
- Process complete.
Add your comment