9.2 Copying Existing Vouchers
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for how to copy an existing voucher in ctcLink
Audience: AP staff
You must have at least one of these local college managed security roles:
- ZZ Voucher Entry
You must also set these User Preference Definitions:
If you need assistance with the above security roles or User Preference Definitions, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access.
Copied Vouchers are created with an Incomplete or Recycled status, and needs to be saved for further processing. Recycled Vouchers are vouchers that were created through an automated process that have missing information and put in 'recycled' status.
Copying an Existing Voucher
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Accounts Payable > Vouchers > Add/Update > Voucher Search
- The Voucher Search page displays.
- Enter the Business Unit.
- Enter or use the look up icon to select the specific Voucher ID you would like to copy. Option to use the other criteria search fields to copy.
- Select Search.
- The Search Results displays below.
- Select the Copy Voucher icon.
Note: When you create a voucher copy, the following information is copied from the original voucher:
- Invoice lines, distributions, taxes, and miscellaneous charges.
- Payment terms, source documents, withholding, and bank details
- For a voucher with multiple schedules, only the first schedule is copied to the new voucher.
Similarly, the following information is not copied from the original voucher:
- Payment notes.
- Prepaid reference.
- Match, approval and budget statuses.
- The Copy Voucher window opens.
- Enter the Invoice Number.
- Enter the Invoice Date. If left blank, the system defaults to current date.
- Select Copy.
- The next automated Voucher ID number displays.
- Select the new Voucher ID hyperlink to navigate to Regular Entry page.
- The Regular Entry page displays.
- Continue to edit/refine the new voucher as needed.
- Process complete.
Add your comment