9.2 Withholding Supplier Balance by Class
Purpose: Allows you to review total withholding transaction for the Supplier by the class.
You must have at least one of these local college managed security roles:
- ZD Accounts Payable Inquiry
If you need assistance with the above security roles, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access.
This allows you to review Supplier total withholding transactions by class and over a specified period of time. Based on the payment start and end dates, the system will total the payments per Withholding Class for the Supplier selected. Remember, withholding class indicates the reason for 1099 withholding, such as "Non-Employee Compensation". Also for results to be populated in the review, the Post Withholding process must have already been ran.
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Suppliers > 1099/Global Withholding > Review > Supplier Balance by Class
- On the Supplier Balances by class search page, select SetID.
- Enter or select Supplier ID.
- Enter or select Supplier Location.
- Select Search. The Supplier Balance page will display.
- The Supplier Balance page displays.
- The Start and End Dates default to the current date. Enter in a desired Start Date and End Date.
- Select Search.
- The Withholding Balances section will populate.
- Process complete.