9.2 Run WH Post
Purpose: Use the document as a reference for how to combine the voucher and payment information in the withholding transactions tables in ctcLink.
Audience: Finance/Accounting staff
You must have at least one of these local college managed security roles:
- ZZ 1099 Processing
If you need assistance with the above security roles, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access.
This process combines the voucher and payment information in the withholding transaction table. The system then uses these tables to generate the withholding reports.
Before running this process, all payments must be posted (see - Posting Payments from 1099 Vouchers).
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Suppliers > 1099/Global Withholding > Maintain > Post Withholdings
- The Post Withholdings run control ID search page displays.
- Select the Add a New Value tab.
- Enter Run Control ID.
- Select Add.
- The Withhold Transaction Post page displays.
- Enter Request ID.
- Enter Description.
- Enter Process Frequency.
- Enter Post Option = "Post by Business Unit". The actual process name that will be listed on the Process List and in the Process Monitor is "AP_WTHD".
- Enter Through Date = "12/31/yyyy", where yyyy is the calendar year.
- Select the Include checkbox.
- Enter Business Unit.
- Select Run. Please refer to the Process Scheduling QRG.
- Process complete.