9.2 Withholding Sent File (WTHD_SENT) Process
Purpose: This process records all the data in the file you have sent in the Withholding Sent tables (PS_WTHD_SENT_DTL and PS_WTHD_SENT_HDR), and deletes the data from the Withholding to Send tables (PS_WTHD_TO_SND_DTL and PS_WTHD_TO_SEND_HDR).
You must have at least one of these local college managed security roles:
- ZZ Accounts Payable Reports
If you need assistance with the above security roles, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access.
Withholding Sent File
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > 1099/Global Withholding > 1099 Reports > Withholding Sent File
Note: Do not run this process until you have sent your file to the IRS and received confirmation of successful transmission. The system uses this information when creating correction or replacement files.
- The Withholding Sent File run control ID search page displays.
- Select the Add a New Value tab.
- Enter Run Control ID.
- Select Add.
- The Withhold Sent page displays.
- Enter Request ID and Description.
- Enter Process Frequency = "Once".
- Enter SetID.
- Enter Control ID. This is the Control ID that you have used through the current 1099 year's processing e.g. WA010_2020.
- Select Run. Please refer to the Process Scheduler QRG for instructions.
- Process complete.