9.2 Reviewing Candidate Applications
Purpose: Use this document to review job candidate applications in ctcLink.
Audience: TAM/HR/Hiring Teams.
You must have at least one of these local college managed security roles:
- ZZ Hiring Manager
- ZZ Recruiter
- ZZ Recruiting Admin Local
If you need assistance with the above security roles, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access.
Reviewing Candidate Application
Navigation: Home Page > Select Recruiting from drop-down menu
- The Recruiting tiles display.
- Select the My Applicants tile.
- The My Applicants page displays.
- Select the Application icon.
- The Manage Application page displays.
- View the full application, including all pertinent sections and resume information from this page.
- Determine the next steps for the application and take action on the applicant's submission.
- The process to review a candidate's application is now complete.
- End of process.