9.2 Locking Down Timesheets
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for how to lock down timesheets in ctcLink.
Audience: Time and Labor administrators.
You must have at least one of these local college managed security roles:
- ZZ TL Process Time
If you need assistance with the above security roles, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access.
Note: The Timesheet Lockdown page will prevent changes to Timesheets that were already submitted. It will still allow the employee to enter and submit time for the current period. Locked Timesheets display a message indicating why the Timesheet is display-only.
Locking Down Timesheets
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Time and Labor > Report Time > Timesheet Lockdown
- The Timesheet Lockdown page displays.
- Select View All to see the entire list of pay groups. NOTE: When viewing your company's data, be sure that you scroll through the list to where your company is listed with Payroll for North America is listed - NOT Global Payroll in the column of Payroll System.
- Select the Prior Periods Lock checkbox to lock all the prior periods pay groups or select the Current and Prior Periods Lock checkbox to lock all the Current and prior periods pay groups.
- Select Save.
- After making sure Timesheets are not accessible, navigate back to the Timesheet Lockdown page when you are ready to unlock timesheets.
- Select Unlock All.
- Select Save.
- The process to lock down timesheets is now complete.
- End of procedure.