9.2 Viewing Time Reporter Compensatory Plans
Purpose: To view time reporter comp plans in ctcLink.
Audience: Time and Labor Specialists.
You must have at least one of these local college managed security roles:
- ZC Admin Enroll Time Reporters
- ZD TL Admin View Time
If you need assistance with the above security roles, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access.
View Time Reporter Comp Plans
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Time and Labor > Enroll Time Reporter > Comp Plan History
- The View Time Reporter Comp Plans search page displays.
- Enter a valid value into the Empl ID field.
- Select the Search button.
- The Comp Plan History page displays.
- Use the Comp Plan History page to review the compensatory plan assigned to a time reporter.
- If a time reporter switches compensatory time plans, the change is represented by three rows of data:
- A row for the original plan, with a status of Active.
- A row for the original plan, with a status of Inactive.
- A row for the new plan, with a status of Active.
- If there is only a single row, the then time reporter has not changed compensatory time plans.
- The process to view a time reporter's compensatory plan is now complete.
- End of procedure.