9.2 Viewing Time Reporter Compensatory Plans
Purpose: To view time reporter comp plans in ctcLink.
Audience: Time and Labor Specialists.
View Time Reporter Comp Plans
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Time and Labor > Enroll Time Reporter > Comp Plan History
- The View Time Reporter Comp Plans search page displays.
- Enter a valid value into the Empl ID field.
- Select the Search button.
- The Comp Plan History page displays.
- Use the Comp Plan History page to review the compensatory plan assigned to a time reporter.
- If a time reporter switches compensatory time plans, the change is represented by three rows of data:
- A row for the original plan, with a status of Active.
- A row for the original plan, with a status of Inactive.
- A row for the new plan, with a status of Active.
- If there is only a single row, the then time reporter has not changed compensatory time plans.
- The process to view a time reporter's compensatory plan is now complete.
- End of procedure.