9.2 Create Voucher Using a Voucher Upload Process
Purpose: Use this document as a reference to create a Voucher by using a Voucher Upload Process, commonly used for Net Pay.
Audience: AP Staff
You must have at least one of these local college managed security roles:
If you need assistance with the above security roles, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access.
See the QRG 9.2 Importing a Journal Spreadsheet as a reference for utilizing the Spreadsheet Import tool to create and import multi-line journal spreadsheet in ctcLink.
Creating a Voucher Using a Voucher Upload Process (the following example is to Relieve Net Pay)
- Navigate to HCM Query Viewer.
- Enter in CTC_HR_ACCTG_NET_PAY_DIST.
- Select Search.
- The Query CTC_HR_ACCTG_NET_PAY_DIST search criteria displays.
You may need to request this query from HCM Pillar if you do not have access to HCM Query Viewer.
- Enter your Business Unit.
- Enter the Pay Period End date.
- Select OK.
Note: Use the actual Pay Period End date, such as the 15th or the end of month.
- The Query results will display.
- Copy and paste the results into the Excel Data Sheet tab.
- On the Data Sheet tab, enter the information to complete the spreadsheet like the Invoice Date and Accounting Date.
The Template tab is for functionality purposes only. If you modify the template, the upload may not work successfully.
- Verify the data.
- Once your data has been verified, select the Generate XML button to create a DEST file.
- A Login message will display.
- Enter the following information;
- Enter your User ID and Dynamic Password (this User ID & Password is assigned with the Security Role; ZZ Voucher Upload).
- Uncheck the box of "Dedicated Integration Broker Gateway".
- Enter Local Code PSFT_EP.
- Select OK.
The uploads use your Finance Pillar Portal password that can sometimes get out of sync with the PeopleSoft Tools Portal password. If that is the case the user's password will need to be reset/synced by your local IT Security, for ideally they should match.
- Finance Pillar Portal: https://fsprd.ctclink.us/fsprd/signon.html
- PeopleSoft Tools Portal: https://ptprd.ctclink.us/psp/ptprd/?cmd=login
Your DEST file will be created and save it to your computer. Following this process above will relieve the GL Account 2011015 - Net Pay Liability.
It is ready to upload into AP using the following QRG 9.2 Processing Payroll Vouchers.
- Process complete.