9.2 Request Time Administration
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for running time administration in ctcLink.
Audience: Time and Labor Admin.
You must have at least one of these local college managed security roles:
- ZZ TL Process Time
If you need assistance with the above security roles, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access.
Request Time Administration
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Time and Labor > Process Time > Request Time Administration
- The Request Time Administration run control ID search page displays.
- To generate a new Run Control ID, select Add a New Value tab, enter new value, then select the Add button.
- If utilizing an existing Run Control ID, enter it and select Search.
- The Request Time Administration page displays.
- Forecast Payable Time field defaults to unchecked; in most cases leave it unchecked.
- User Reported Time for POI defaults as checked; in most cases leave it checked.
- User Current Date defaults as unchecked; in most cases leave it unchecked unless it is specifically needed to only process time for part of a pay period.
- Process Through Date will default to the current date, but should be changed to the end of a pay period.
- In Employees to Process enter a Group ID to process the entire employee pool.
- For individual processing, enter the EMPLID and EMPL RCD of the first employee that should be processed.
- Select the (+) button and continue to add EMPLID/EMPL RCD combinations until all employees have been entered for the Schedule ID desired.
- If the run is being done on a large population but some people should not be processed, then the individuals that should be skipped should be added and the drop down for Include or Exclude should be set to Exclude.
- Select Run.
- Select OK.
- Select the Process Monitor link at the top of the page.
- Wait for Process TL_TIMEADMIN to have a Run Status of Success and a Distribution Status of Posted.
- Select the Details link.
- Select the View Log/Trace link.
- Select the .log file to make sure the process ended normally.
- End of process.