9.2 Entering Third Party Vouchers
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for creating a Third Party Voucher in ctcLink.
Audience: Accounts Payable staff
You must have at least one of these local college managed security roles:
- ZD Accounts Payable Inquiry
- ZZ Voucher Approval
- ZZ Voucher Entry
You must also set these User Preference Definitions:
If you need assistance with the above security roles or User Preference Definitiions, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access.
These types of invoices occur for Freight Charges and Miscellaneous Charges, which is not included in the Merchandise Charges or billed separately.
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Accounts Payable > Vouchers > Add/Update > Regular Entry
- The Voucher search page displays.
- Select the Add a New Value tab.
- Enter Business Unit.
- Enter Voucher Style = "Third Party Voucher".
- Select Add.
- The Invoice Information page displays.
- Enter Supplier ID.
- Expand the Copy From Source Document section.
- Enter Copy From = "Voucher".
- Select Go.
- The Voucher Worksheet page displays.
- Enter Supplier ID of the voucher you from which you are copying.
- Select Search.
- The Voucher Information section of the page populates.
- Select the Select checkbox of the voucher from which you are copying.
- Select Copy Selected Lines.
- The Invoice Information tab displays. Adjust as needed.
- Select Save.
- Note that the permanent, unique Voucher ID is assigned by the system.
- Process complete.