9.2 Searching for an Existing Voucher
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for how to search for vouchers in ctcLink.
Audience: AP staff
You must have at least one of these local college managed security roles:
- ZD Accounts Payable Inquiry
- ZZ Voucher Approval
- ZZ Voucher Entry
You must also set these User Preference Definitions:
If you need assistance with the above security roles or User Preference Definitions, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access.
Searching for an Existing Voucher
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Accounts Payable > Vouchers > Add/Update > Regular Entry
- On the Voucher search page, select the Find an Existing Value tab.
- Enter the Business Unit.
- Enter the search criteria available. In this example, a Voucher Style of "Regular Voucher" and and the Invoice Date were entered.
- Select Search.
- Choose a Voucher by selecting the appropriate link in the Search Results section. The Regular Entry page will display.
- The Regular Entry page is displayed with the information for the voucher selected.
- Process complete.