9.2 Match Vouchers in Batch
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for matching accounts payable vouchers in ctcLink.
Audience: Accounts Payable staff
You must have at least one of these local college managed security roles:
- ZZ Voucher Entry
- ZZ Voucher Processing
You must also set these User Preference Definitions:
If you need assistance with the above security roles, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access.
It is recommended to establish each user with the specific access associated with their job duties and is not recommended to simply copy one user's access to another user as this could lead to overallocation of access. However, there are situations where a group of staff within a single department all require the same access to perform similar work. In that case, the COPY function provides the ability to apply all Process Group definitions from one user to another without having to search and enter each Source Transaction and Process Group combination.
Please refer to the QRG 9.2 FSCM Security - Process Groups
Match Vouchers in Batch
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Accounts Payable > Review Accounts Payable Info > Vouchers > Match Workbench
- The Match Workbench search page displays.
- Enter Business Unit.
- Enter Match Status = "To Be Matched".
- Select Search.
- The Search Results section at the bottom of the page populates.
- Check the Select checkbox of the voucher(s) you'd like to match.
- Select Action = "Matching".
- Select Run. Please refer to the Process Scheduling QRG for further instructions.
- Process Monitor status will display Success. Voucher Summary page will also show Match Status as Matched.
- Process complete.
Add your comment