9.2 Supplier Audit Inquiry
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for generating a summary of field changes made to the supplier for a period of time in ctcLink.
Audience: Accounts Payable staff
Note: The audit occurs for existing suppliers only. The audit does not occur when you create a new supplier.
Supplier Audit Inquiry
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Suppliers > Supplier Information > Maintain > Supplier Audit Inquiry
- The Supplier Audit Inquiry search page displays.
- Enter SetID, which defaults to "WACTC".
- Enter Supplier ID.
- Optionally, enter User ID.
- Enter From Date, which defaults to today's date.
- Enter To Date, which defaults to three months ago.
- Select Search.
- The Supplier Audit Inquiry Detail page displays. Review it.
- Scroll right to view the Reason Code and Comments.
- Select Return to go back to the Supplier Audit Inquiry page.
- Select Clear to reset all the parameters to blank values.
- Process complete.