9.2 Unmatching an Accounts Payable Voucher
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for Unmatching an Accounts Payable voucher in ctcLink.
Audience: Finance Staff
You must have at least one of these local college managed security roles:
- ZZ Voucher Entry
- ZZ Voucher Processing
If you need assistance with the above security roles, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access.
Note: Only vouchers in a Matched or Manually Overwritten status are eligible for UnMatching. Running the matching process for a voucher locks certain fields from edits and UnMatching a voucher will unlock those fields for you to edit again. You will need to re-run the matching process for the voucher after making those edits before it can continue to be processed.
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Accounts Payable > Review Accounts Payable Info > Vouchers > Match Workbench
- The Match Workbench page displays.
- Enter search information to find the voucher you want to unmatch.
- Select Search.
- Qualifying vouchers display at the bottom of the Match Workbench page in the Search Results for Match Inquiry Type section.
UnMatching a Voucher
- Check the Undo Match checkbox for the voucher(s) you wish to unmatch.
- Select 'Undo Matching' from the Action dropdown menu.
- Select Run.
NOTE: Selecting Run may redirect you to the Process Monitor. After the process has completed successfully, you can return to the now UnMatched voucher for editing – you will notice that those Invoice Information fields that were locked after the voucher was Matched are now available for editing. **After edits have been made to the targeted voucher, you will need to re-run Matching for that voucher before it can continue to be processed.
- Process complete.