9.2 Generate a Sales and Use Tax Report
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for how to run the Sales and Use Tax Query in ctcLink. The report will show accrued tax information.
Audience: Accounts Payable Staff
You must have at least one of these local college managed security roles:
If you need assistance with the above security roles, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access.
Generating a Sales and Use Tax Report
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Reporting Tools > Query > Query Viewer
- On the Query Viewer search page, enter Query Name in the Search By field.
- Enter QFS_AP_SUT_DETAIL_REPORT in the begins with field.
- Select Search. The Query page will display.
- On the Query Viewer page, select either the HTML or Excel link for the query named QFS_AP_SUT_DETAIL_REPORT. The QFS_AP_SUT_DETAIL_REPORT - Sales and Use Tax Report page will display.
- On the QFS_AP_SUT_DETAIL_REPORT - Sales and Use Tax Report page, enter or select the Business Unit.
- Enter the From Date.
- Enter the To Date.
- Select View Results.
- Vouchers that match your search criteria will be displayed along with a Sales and Use Tax Code, Tax Rate, Amount, and Description.
- Process complete.
Add your comment