9.2 Vouchering a Quick Invoice on Demand
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for building a voucher from a Quick Invoice in ctcLink.
Audience: Accounts Payable staff
You must have at least one of these local college managed security roles:
- ZZ Quick Invoice Entry
If you need assistance with the above security roles, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access.
The Voucher Build process can create vouchers from many sources of information, including Quick Invoice. Because the Quick Invoice component will likely be used by non-finance staff and faculty (if it is used at all) it is important to check the resultant voucher for completeness and accuracy.
Vouchering a Quick Invoice
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Accounts Payable > Vouchers > Add/Update > Quick Invoice Entry
- From the Quick Invoice Entry page, select the Find an Existing Value tab.
- Conduct a search to find the Quick Invoice you wish to voucher. For example search criteria may be:
- Business Unit = Your business unit will default
- Build Status = "Build Voucher"
- Voucher Source = "Quick Invoice"
- Select the Search button.
- The Quick Invoice page displays.
- Select the Line Details button to review the invoice lines
- The Invoice Lines section of the page populates.
- Complete the ChartField strings that represent the Distribution Lines of each Invoice Line.
- Select Save.
- Enter Action = "1. Voucher Build".
- Select Run.
- Make the sure process runs to completion.
- Navigate to NavBar > Navigator > Accounts Payable > Vouchers > Add/Update > Regular Entry.
- From the Voucher page, select the Find an Existing Value tab.
- Enter the Voucher ID into the Voucher ID search field and select Search.
- Complete the voucher.
- Select Save.
- Process complete.