9.2 Entering Reversal Vouchers
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for reversing a voucher's journal entry in ctcLink.
Audience: Accounts Payable staff.
You must have at least one of these local college managed security roles:
- ZD Accounts Payable Inquiry
- ZZ Voucher Approval
- ZZ Voucher Entry
You must also set these User Preference Definitions:
If you need assistance with the above security roles and User Preference Definitions, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access.
Entering Reversal Vouchers
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Accounts Payable > Vouchers > Add/Update > Regular Entry
- The Voucher search page displays.
- Select the Add a New Value tab.
- Enter Business Unit.
- Enter Voucher Style = "Reversal Voucher".
- Enter Supplier ID.
- Select Add.
- The Invoice Information tab displays.
The Invoice Information page enables you to enter or view invoice information, including invoice header information, non-merchandise charges, and voucher line and distribution information.
- Enter Invoice Number.
- Enter Invoice Date.
- In the Copy From Source Document section:
- Select Voucher ID of the voucher whose journal entry you wish to reverse.
- Select the Reverse Voucher checkbox.
- Select Copy to Voucher.
- The Invoice Lines and Distribution Lines sections of the page populate.
- Select Save.
- Process complete.