9.2 Withholding Balance by Supplier
Purpose: Allows you to review total withholding transaction for the Supplier.
You must have at least one of these local college managed security roles:
- ZZ 1099 Processing
If you need assistance with the above security roles, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access.
Withholding Balance by Supplier
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Suppliers > 1099/Global Withholding > Maintain > Adjust Withholding
- On the Withholding Adjustment search page, select SetID.
- Enter or select Supplier ID.
- Enter or select Supplier Location.
- Select Search. The Withhold Adjustments page will display.
- The Withhold Adjustments page displays.
- Enter or select Business Unit.
- Enter or select Entity.
- Enter or select Type.
- Enter or select Jurisdiction.
- Select Search. The Adjustments section will populate.
- In the Adjustments section, enter or select Class.
- Enter or select Rule.
- If additional rows are needed, select the "+" to add another row.
- Select Save.
- Process complete.