Deleting a Voucher
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for deleting accounts payable voucher in ctcLink.
Audience: Accounts Payable staff
You must have at least one of these local college managed security roles:
- ZZ Voucher Processing
You must also set these User Preference Definitions:
If you need assistance with the above security roles or User Preference Definitions, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access.
Note: PeopleSoft Payables enables you to select only those vouchers that are eligible for deletion. The vouchers cannot have been posted or selected for payment, nor can any portion of the vouchers ever have been paid.
PO Vouchers with the Finalize check box selected cannot be deleted. Once you delete a voucher, you cannot retrieve it or undo the deletion.
Deleting a Voucher
Navigation: Accounts Payable > Vouchers > Add/Update > Delete Voucher
- Enter the Business Unit.
- Enter the Voucher ID.
- Select Search.
- The search results displays. Optional to review the Voucher Details.
- Select the Delete Button.
Warning! Once you delete a voucher, you cannot retrieve it or undo the deletion
- A warning message box will appear to confirm the deletion of the voucher.
- Select OK to delete.
- Select Cancel if you don’t want to delete.
- A message displays "Budget transactions related to this voucher have been deleted. Please review your budget account balance and activity."
- Select OK.
- After the system processes the delete request, the voucher displays the Entry Status of Deleted.
- Process complete.
The video below demonstrates the process actions described in the steps listed above. There is no audio included with this video. Select the play button to start the video.
Video Tutorial Via Panopto
View the external link to Deleting a Voucher. This link will open in a new tab/window.