9.2 Guided Self Service Requests Approval - HR
Purpose: Use this document to understand how to approve any of the Self Service transactions listed in ctcLink:
- Demote Employee
- Change Full/Part Time or Hours
- Request a Location Change
- Promote Employee
- Request Reporting Change
- Request Ad Hoc Salary Change
- Terminate Employee
- Transfer Employee
Audience: HR Specialists.
You must have at least one of these local college managed security roles:
- ZZ HCM Manager
- ZZ SS Workforce Administrator
If you need assistance with the above security roles, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access.
NOTE: Before beginning the process, be sure to run the query
QHC_HR_SS_APPROVALS_PNDG_RPT to retrieve the list of employees requesting a change.
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Workforce Administration > Self-Service Transactions > Guided Self Service Requests
- The Guided Self Service Requests search page displays.
- Enter the Empl ID.
- Select Search.
- The Guided Self Service Requests page displays.
- Review the Transaction Details.
- Select one of the three options below:
- Select Save, OR
- Next in List, OR
- Select Return to Search.
- Process complete.