9.2 Posting Vouchers in Batch
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for posting vouchers in batch in ctcLink.
Audience: Accounts Payable staff
You must have at least one of these local college managed security roles:
- ZZ Voucher Processing
If you need assistance with the above security roles, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access.
After a voucher has been approved, budget checked and matched, it is eligible for posting. You can post vouchers on demand from the Voucher's Invoice Information page. This guide will help you post vouchers in batch.
Posting Vouchers in Batch
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Accounts Payable> Batch Processes > Vouchers> Voucher Posting
- The Voucher Posting Request run control ID search page displays. It defaults to Find an Existing Value. In this example, we'll create a new run control ID.
- Select Add a New Value.
- Enter a meaningful Run Control ID.
- Select Add.
- The Voucher Posting Request page displays.
- Enter Request ID.
- Enter Description.
- Set Process Frequency to 'Always Process' via the dropdown menu.
- Select Post Voucher Option via the dropdown menu.
- Set Prepayment Application Method to 'Invoicing Supplier'.
- Configure the Post Voucher List by entering Business Unit and Voucher ID. Use the + at the rightmost end of the row to add a new line, if necessary.
- Select Run.
- The Process Scheduler Request page displays.
- Select the PS/AP Voucher Posting process.
- Process complete.