9.2 OAAP Forgot Username and Password?
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for how to recover your username and/or password on the Online Admissions Application Portal (OAAP) login page.
Forgot Username and Password
Images shown in this reference guide may not reflect the current product as software updates may slightly alter these views.
- If you forgot your Username and Password follow the steps to recover your username first and then follow the steps to recover the password.
- On the main Welcome to Online Admissions Application Portal screen, select the Login button.
- The Welcome to OAA login credential page displays.
- Select the Forgot my Username link.
- The Forgot Username page displays.
- Enter all required fields:
- Email Address
- First Name
- Last Name
- Select your security question
- Enter your answer
- Select the Submit button and follow the remaining instructions.
- Next we will review the Forgot Password process.
- From the login credential page, select the Forgot Password link.
- The Forgot Password page displays.
- Enter the Username.
- Select the Security Question from the drop-down menu.
- Enter the Answer.
- Select the Submit button and review confirmation instructions/message.
- Access registered email address to retrieve One-Time Password (OTP).
- Once OTP has been retrieved from email, select OK.
- Enter OTP and select Submit OTP.
- Create a New Password and Retype New Password.
- Select Submit.
- Process complete.
Please get in touch with your college if you require immediate assistance with ctcLink. Check out the contact information and highlights for each community and technical college.