9.2 Deleting Travel Authorizations
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for how to delete travel authorizations in ctcLink.
Audience: Finance and Business Office staff
You must have at least one of these local college managed security roles:
- ZZ Expenses Manager
If you need assistance with the above security roles, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access.
Travel Authorizations must be in a status of ‘Pending’ in order to be deleted. If they are not, they will need to be 'Withdrawn' by the submitter or 'Sent Back' by an Approver to be updated to a status ‘Pending’ so they can be deleted.
Deleting Travel Authorization
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Employee Self-Service > Travel and Expenses > Travel Authorization > Delete
- The Delete Travel Authorization search page displays.
- Enter Empl ID.
- Select Search.
- The Delete a Travel Authorization page displays.
- Select the Select checkbox for the authorization(s) you wish to delete.
- Select Delete Selected Authorization(s).
- The Delete Confirmation page displays.
- Select OK.
- The updated Delete a Travel Authorization page displays, minus the authorization(s) you just deleted.
- Process complete.